ABRSM has changed the method of payment of entry fees in Malta. To help you to make your entry for the next exam session, please refer to the checklist below.
Please complete your paper entry form as usual (using separate entry forms for Theory/Practical entries) and send it to our local representative, Maria Conrad, by the closing date for the exam session. We're unable to accept entries received after the last date of the entry period.
We cannot currently accept fee payments including card, cash or cheque payments with the paper entry form. Instead, we ask that you send your exam fees by bank transfer as outlined below:
1) On receipt of your entry form, Maria Conrad will send you an email no later than one week after the last date of the entry period, with the following details for payment :
- ABRSM’s bank account details
- A unique payment reference code for each candidate, which must be included in the payment reference for the bank transfer (this ensures we're able to link your payment to the relevant candidate/s)
- You'll receive separate codes for Practical and/or Theory entries
- A payment can be made for an individual candidate, or if you enter more than one candidate, you can make one bank transfer for all the candidates quoting the series of payment reference codes that the representative has given to you (Practical and Theory payments should still be made separately)
2) When you receive this email, please make your payment for your entries by bank transfer in Euros.