We are making some changes to the way you book exams and receive results. These changes apply from August 2020.
- We are introducing a new online exam booking service.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Public Venue organised by us, you will be able to choose your exam date and venue from a list of options, and change appointments online.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Private Visit, you can upload a list of candidates to your booking and use our online timetabling tool to arrange your exam day(s).
- Practical exam results will be available more quickly – within a week of the exam, subject to quality assurance checks – with digital mark forms available online as soon as we release your results.
- Our new candidate account option will give learners and parents easy access to essential exam information.