Updating our service to you - from booking exams to receiving results
To register and create your new account click here.
For detailed information about booking exams from 2020 click here.
We are making some changes to the way you book exams and receive results. These changes apply from August 2020.
- We are introducing a new online exam booking service.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Public Venue organised by us, you will be able to choose your exam date and venue from a list of options, and change appointments online.
- If you are booking practical exams at a Private Visit, you can upload a list of candidates to your booking and use our online timetabling tool to arrange your exam day(s).
- Practical exam results will be available more quickly – within a week of the exam, subject to quality assurance checks – with digital mark forms available online as soon as we release your results.
- Our new candidate account option will give learners and parents easy access to essential exam information.
These changes apply to the following exams: graded music exams, ARSM, Prep Test, Performance Assessment.
We are no longer accepting paper entry forms for these exams. Instead, you will need to book and pay online using a credit or debit card, with payment in Euros. You can also pay with PayPal linked to a credit or debit card.
Arrangements for all other exams are staying the same. For the Prep Test and Performance Assessment, examiners will continue to issue certificates on the exam day. For DipABRSM, LRSM, FRSM, Choral Singing and Ensemble exams, you will still need to book exams by post using a downloadable entry form.
- 28 September – 12 October 2020 – the booking period for Music Theory exams (Grades 1 to 5 online, Grades 6 to 8, paper based) on 10 November 2020.
Find out more
Click on the links below to find out more about:
- Booking at Public Venues organised by us.
- Booking at Private Visits.
- All exam bookings, including the new candidate information you will need.
- Results and mark forms.
Finally, go to How to get ready to find out what you can do now to get ready for booking your exams.