Results and Practical Grade, Performance Grade and ARSM mark forms will be available via your online account.
- Mark forms will be available as PDFs which are clear to read and simple to download, save, forward and print.
- You can choose to download marks forms as individual pdfs or download practical mark forms for multiple candidates as a single pdf.
- We will release your practical mark forms as soon as the results are ready to view.
- The new mark forms will look very similar to the current paper forms, but comments will appear as type rather than handwriting.
- Candidates with an account will be able to access their results and mark forms seven days after we have released the result to the applicant.
- Applicants also have the option to release an earlier email to candidates to tell them that their results are ready to view.
Some things about results and certificates are staying the same.
- We will continue to send graded exam and ARSM certificates in the post.
- Examiners will continue to write Prep Test and Performance Assessment certificates during the exam, handing them to performers at the end of their assessment.
Marking the exam
All examiners will be using our specially created examiner app to mark Performance Grades, Practical Grades and ARSM exams.
For face-to-face exams – although examiners will be working in a different way, the exam experience for all candidates will stay the same:
- During the exam, examiners will use an iPad to complete mark forms.
- The app will automatically audio record exams, providing us with recordings to help with quality assurance, examiner training and enquiries about results. The recording happens automatically and will not disturb or interrupt the exam in any way. Recordings are for internal use only so will not be available to applicants or candidates.
- All iPads used by our examiners will have the camera function disabled.